Friday, April 25, 2008

A plug for my new favorite web site...


Ever wonder if those old episodes of Silver Spoons are as good as you remember? Or did you happen to miss last night’s episode of The Office? Well, wonder and miss no more. Hulu.com is where I go to LEGALLY watch the TV shows I missed (or miss). It also collects webisodes and sneak peeks that are only available on each show’s web site (today’s shows, not Silver Spoons). I went there to watch The Office that was on last night and spent the morning watching old SNL clips and Family Guy episodes. They have a small collection of movies too. Anyway, check it out.

2 comments:

aubrey said...

darn you. i just wasted 10 mindless minutes watching clips. i think i like that site ten times better than youtube. thanks, bro.

Brandi said...

I love Silver Spoons. Any time is a good time for Silver Spoons!